Jannat-e-Kashmir

Comments

  1. Hey Pritha! It's a lovely travelogue :-) Even I m going to Srinagar next week, a short trip though. Eagerly waiting for your article on houseboats.. We are also planning on spending a day on one of them... maybe I can pick some tips from you. I have heard Nageen lake is a better place for houseboats as it isnt that crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha, thank you so much for your kind words. Nigeen Lake is comparatively cleaner and tranquil no doubt, but Dal Lake has more life in it. However, I guess houseboats in Nigeen will be cheaper than those on the Dal. Bargain well as the original rates they'd be quoting would be sky-high! I'll post the follow up of this article real soon. In the mean time if you need any tips, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help! Bon voyage! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts